I was tagged by vividlyhannah
- Always post the rules
- Answer the questions from the person who tagged you
- Write 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post
- Actually tell them you tagged them
1) What would you choose for your last meal?
A nice tender T-Bone steak with glazed carrots.
2) What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Hiking specifically, but in general, camping :)
3) What is your most irrational fear?
Somehow getting into an accident and becoming a non-functioning vegetable
4) If you won the lottery today, what would you do?
Travel the world, take all the education that I desire from the best, have a big flat in a big city, LA or NY, finance my creative desires, and with the rest, if I feel adequate, I’d probably start a foundation or donate to any foundations that may resonate with me.
5) Choosing only three artists, what is your perfect concert lineup?
I don’t really know, I haven’t been to many concerts unfortunately. Most music and artists I’ve like I have played out incessantly and there’s not much I’m listening to right now besides the radio in my car for the sake of white noise.
6) When was the last time you visited a museum?
Oh crap, probably 2-3 years ago for college. It was a child development class and we took a field trip to a fetus museum. We saw real aborted fetus’s preserved in jars. Saw conjoined twins, fetus’s that were strangled by their own umbilical cord, and many others with deformities. It was eerie and you kinda feel bad, bad enough to vow that you would never do anything to compromise the health of the baby with alcohol or cigarettes or unhealthy foods.
7) Is there a movie that you love even though you know it’s awful?
It’s awful in a different way: Life is Beautiful. Saw it in high school and almost cried in high school.
8) What is something that you are really proud of?
I can blow small bubbles with my tongue, quite disgusting actually
9) What is your favorite thing about your hometown?
Grew up in San Francisco: the fog. But here in socal, the smog.
10) If you had three wishes, what would they be?
Ahh thinking too deep, I would like a 1) porsche 2) a smoothie 3) and a self-cleaning ball pit room—crap i want a pillow room too, can I take one of those back?
11) What made you sign up for Tumblr?
A long time ago I made good friends somehow with a bunch of people on OMGPOP, and one of them got me on tumblr, though I never posted anything. Nowadays I just hope to move somebody in anyway whether it be through writing or just through connecting with them.
1) What’s your favorite movie snack?
2) What is your favorite type of weather?
3) What would be the perfect life for you?
4) What movie have you seen the most?
5) If you could be an animal, which would you be?
6) What is your favorite genre of music?
7) What subject or topic are you quite fond of?
8) What do you look for in a friend?
9) Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you like to meet the most?
10) What can cheer you up when you’re down?
11) What is the best part of Tumblr for you?